The Weekly Program at Hotel Post Tolderhof
If you are looking for fun active holidays that include hiking, biking, Nordic walking, and speed walking in pristine nature, then Hotel Post Tolderhof is perfect for you.
The rich and entertaining weekly program at our hotel offers activities for all tastes. A hike in the Fanes-Senes-Braies Nature Park means physical activity and pure relaxation in nature – ideal for contemplating and recharging one’s energy and motivation.
In addition to the activities offered, Hotel Post Tolderhof puts a backpack at guests' disposal (in the room), as well as rental of hiking poles and maps.
- Monday: guided hike with our hiking guide Wolfi
- Tuesday: gala dinner with 5 courses, with accompanying wine tasting and musical events
- Wednesday: an excursion with our hiking guide Wolfi
- Thursday: "Tyrolean Evening" with regional specialties
- Friday: leisure hike with expert guide Wolfi
The cycling tours are carried out and directed by our partner “Rent & Go”; all conditions can be found directly from the service provider.
The residence in the Hotel Post Tolderhof a Valdaora, leaves no wish unfulfilled.“