A lot more adventure on the “Giro delle Cime”!
Take your skis on a journey of discovery and experience the beauty of the Dolomites, see the impressive corners of the UNESCO world heritage and enjoy the incomparable winter landscape. Selected stretches are crossed with the SALTO ski shuttle.
Detailed info about the “Giro delle Cime”:
- Length: 30 km
- Altitude: 5600 m
- The start is at Gassl, Mitterolang. You take the cable car to Kronplatz and run down the Riad piste to the train station. Take the train to Verscíaco.
- Take the lower cable car station in Versciaco with the 6-seater cable car and then the 3-seater chairlift and you reach 2,200m
- From there, start your tour to Sesto, where you take the Orto del Toro cable car to Orto del Toro
- Run down the Three Peaks piste to the Signaue cable car which then takes you to the Croda Rossa
- After a visit to the reindeer and the giant snowman family, continue to Passo Monte Croce
- After a run on the Mark Girardelli piste, continue on skis to Val Grande (Terme delle Dolomiti)
- The ski bus SALTO takes you to the ski area Val Comelico. After a ride on the Col d’la Tenda chair lift you find runs of various degrees of difficulty
- The ski bus SALTO then returns you to “Signaue”
- The Three Peaks lift carries you to the Orto del Toro from where you ski on the Orto del Toro piste to the middle station.
- After a short cable car journey you reach the Monte Elmo run towards Sesto: Ski to the panorama cable car Monte Elmo.
- After the final run on the 4.75 km long Helmissimo piste you return to Versciaco and then you take the train to Olang J