Your holiday town in the middle of the South Dolomites: Olang lies in the holiday region Plan de Corones, in the heart of the green Puster Valley. The surroundings are ideal for bike excursions. Numerous forest trails and footpaths guarantee an unforgettable time for experienced bikers as well as for beginners. Starting from Olang it is convenient to reach the most beautiful excursion destinations and sights of the area also by car. Bolzano, South Tyrol’s provincial capital, is only one hour away and has several reasons for claiming to be South Tyrol’s epicentre: the Iceman museum, the Messner Mountain Museum, Mediterranean flair, Italian fashion and much more.
Our included services are:
- enjoy a breakfast buffet that fulfils all your dreams: finest Italian ham and cheese, brioches and cakes, fresh fruits, home made jams, fine selection of Pustertal bread, muesli corner and lots more...
- afternoon buffet with soup, cheese, ham and Speck, South Tyrolean apples, home made apple strudel and pastries created in our patisserie
- in the evening our kitchen team creates special gourmet menus for you: gala dinner, mediterranean highlights and Tyrolean local dishes and every Sunday our seductive dessert buffet
- amply wellness area with indoor pool, finnish sauna, herbs sauna and steam bath, bathrobes for adults in your room, to outdoor cabin and fitness room at the Residence Tolderhof (300 m away from the Hotel Post) and free entry at the pubblic outdoor swimming pool of Olang (from June until End of August)
- 3 guided hiking tours with our guide
- free Wi-Fi in all our rooms and our apartments
- gratis parking space in our garage
- free "Valdaora HolidayPass" with a lot of included beneficts
- children's playroom in Hotel Post and at the Residence Tolderhof
- children's playground only 100 m from the hotel divided in 3 areas: forest playground, water park and climbing world